- Download 19
- File Size 8.02 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 15, 2022
- Last Updated July 15, 2022
PLME_RPM_4.1.ino: For Module 01M21V0 Display on an LCD screen, AFR or O2, rpm + oxygen sensor calibration
This program made by https://controlduino.com/ runs on an arduino UNO, MEGA and others.
The aim of this program is to measure the (%O2,AFR, rpm) data of a gas coming from the combustion obtained from the
lambda module (Controlduino 01M21V00) and display it on a the display LCD,
also shows the state you will be in when the measurement is invalid.
Command input pins:
• Pin7: Display change between %O2 and AFR when pin "7" is connected to ground (pull up resistor activated, acts with falling edge). it is recommended to display the %O2 before adjusting the probe.
• Pin8: Adjust when pin "8" is connected to ground (pull up resistor activated, acts with falling edge). This allows the air to be set to 20.95% oxygen, to compensate for probe and component errors, and pressure due to geodetic altitude.....
This adjustment is fixed in the non-volatile memory of the module, so it will only be adjusted the first time the set is used, if the lambda probe is changed, if the module is changed,
or if it is observed that the air measurement differs a lot from 20.95% oxygen. This adjustment should be made when in measuring state, and with the probe in clean air the oxygen,
lambda or AFR output value is stabilised.
Hardware required to use this software:
• Arduino board
• Lambda module and wires.(Controlduino 01M11V00)
• Wideband lambda probe
• Display (LCD1602) with (LCD I2C( controller)
• Power supply (V=12v, I>=2A)
On the website https://controlduino.com/ you can find all the information about the lambda modules and Shield and other modules.
To use this software you need to have installed the "Lambda_rpm" library which can be downloaded at:
https://controlduino.com/lambda-rpm-module-01m21v00/ or https://controlduino.com/download/library-lambda_rpm-h-for-arduino/
In the store https://controlduino.com/store/ you can purchase, lambda shields and lambda modules, sensors, and other modules.
In the following link you can download all the arduino files, smartphone APPs, data sheets about the board, and probes... :
If you have any questions or want to share your projects you can do it in the forum: https://controlduino.com/forum/