Product overview table (click on the images)
|Image||Part||Measure||Type||Bandwidth||Integrated Buetooth||Enhanced Power Supply||IC||Probe||Availability||Pricing||Voltage[V]|
|%O2, Lambda, AFR||Module (Easy to use)||wideband||No||yes||STMicroelectronics IC - L9780||Bosch LSU4.9 and others.||in Stock||10.8 to 16.5|
|%O2, Lambda, AFR||Shield||wideband||No||No||Bosch IC – CJ125||Bosch LSU4.9||in Stock||__€||10.8 to 16.5|
|%O2, Lambda, AFR||Shield||wideband||yes||yes||Bosch IC – CJ125||Bosch LSU4.9||in Stock||__€||10.8 to 16.5|
Which one to choose?
- If you want to integrate a wideband lambda sensor in your project, quickly and easily and without wasting time and resources of your arduino board, choose the 01M11V00 Module. With the instruction set of its library you can obtain the value of %O2, lambda, AFR, battery voltage…, just occupying the SPI connection pins of your arduino, and the microcontroller integrated in the module will perform all the calculations, so it will not waste almost any resources of your arduino.
- To send the data to a computer (arduino serial monitor) : Shield 01S00V00
- To send the data to the smartphone application via bluetooth (Using the included smartphone application): Shield 0S01V00.
- To send the data to your computer and/or integrate it into your project without using almost resources of your arduino board: Module 01M11V00 This module has an internal microcontroller that controls the wideband lambda probe and sends the data via SPI to the arduino which does not do any calculations, it does not consume time or resources of your arduino board. For example you could control the fan speed depending on the %O data, using almost no resources of your arduino board.
- Shield 01S00V00: it is used to obtain the value of %O2, lambda and AFR at low frequency independently of your project. to display on the computer (serial monitor) or on the mobile (with external blueooth module) at 3Hz it is suitable. It is very difficult to modify the arduino programming and to integrate it into a more complex project.
- Shield 0S01V00: serves to get the value of %O2, lambda and AFR at low frequency regardless of your project, It is suitable for displaying at 3Hz, to send Blueooth supports high frequency 100Hz. Basically it is very improved to send data by bluetooth to mobile phone, no need to add external modules to the arduino, no external power supply. It has an integrated bluetooth module to send data to the mobile. It has a filter and a buck converter that allows a 6.5V input to the arduino and power it from there in an efficient and safe way. Note: the two Shields can use the same programming, although in this model with integrated Bluetooth it would allow to send high frequency data via bluetooth. It is very difficult to modify the arduino programming and to integrate it into a more complex project.
- The module 01M11V00: It is very easy to integrate into a more complex project without losing calculation time because it has an integrated microcontroller that performs all the calculations, basically arduino only communicates SPI. This module is best if you want to integrate it into your project. You could for example control the combustion by varying the fan speed to have a % of oxygen in the smoke. You could visualise the %O2, lambda and AFR data on a display…